Perfluorocarbon-loaded nanoparticles for multimodal imaging, with a focus on photoacoustic imaging.
Drug and imaging-loaded nanoparticles for monitored drug delivery and release.
Perfluorocarbon-loaded nanoparticles for the enhancement of HIFU tumor ablation.
November 2014-present: PhD candidate at Multiscale Imaging Lab, part of the Tumor Immunology Lab (TIL), Radboud Institute for Molecular Life Science, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
May 2015: MSc in Medical Biology from Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
August 2011: BSc in Biology, Jagiellonian University, Cracow, Poland
1. Design of triphasic poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) nanoparticles containing a perfluorocarbon phase for biomedical applications
Edyta Swider, Alexander H. J. Staal, N. Koen van Riessen, Linsey Jacobs, Paul B. White, Remco Fokkink, Geert-Jan Janssen, Eric van Dinther, Carl G. Figdor, I. Jolanda M. de Vries, Olga Koshkina, Mangala Srinivas
RSC Adv., 2018,8, 6460-6470
2. Spinning to a Different Beat: 19F Agents for “Hot-Spot” Cellular MR Imaging
Edyta Swider, Mangala Srinivas
In: Bulte J., Modo M. (eds) Design and Applications of Nanoparticles in Biomedical Imaging. Springer, Cham (2017)
3. Fast, quantitative, murine cardiac 19F MRI/MRS of PFCE-labeled progenitor stem cells and macrophages at 9.4T.
PLoS One. 2018 Jan 11;13(1):e0190558
4. Temporal accumulation and localization of isoflurane in the C57BL/6 mouse and assessment of its potential contamination in 19 F MRI with perfluoro-crown-ether-labeled cardiac progenitor cells at 9.4 Tesla.
J Magn Reson Imaging. 2017 Jun;45(6):1659-1667
5. Customizing Poly(lactide-co-glycolic acid) particles for biomedical applications.
Edyta Swider, Olga Koshkina, Jurjen Tel, Luis J. Cruz, I. Jolanda M. de Vries, Mangala Srinivas
Acta Biomaterialia, in press (2018)